Monday, May 2, 2011

Shaking Shoes

Writing a lot of poetry recently. And debating. Invigorating, it is. I love viewing others' opinions and seeing what they see. Trying to show people my views. and more and more I change from it, in a better way. Have you ever tried to imagine how much you would mentally grow? Have you ever thought, I think I've reached the point where I just change slowly? That is ALWAYS a lie for me. I don't think anyone ever slows down unless they choose to remain ignorant. And for someone like me, thirsty for knowledge and wisdom, I will continue to grow until the day I die.

This... infatuation, for lack of a better word, is so filling. I'm not dependent, which is good, but I love talking to you. I'm always smiling with you in mind. And it all still feels like a dream<3 How can this have blossomed overnight? The past escapes my mind and feels like the speed of light, but the long road ahead stretches farther than I can see.

It's a bit trial and error, as you said. I know how much you mean to me, and it's a bit scary for someone to hold that over my head again. As always, I am afraid of being used. I know consciously you would never do that. And so I will ignore my phobias, and move on with you.

Your lips, your smile, your eyes and hair and hands. Warm arms and chest. All these pieces of you assemble to form a person. Your mind, more than anything, is the most beautiful thing. I want to know everything about you. I want to hear your past, and your fears. I want to talk with you for hours, maybe laying in the grass again, ignoring the occasional passerby. Maybe looking up at the starry sky, finding the big dipper again. I want to know you, more than anything. To be with you, even just sitting and watching you. I want to explore with you in tow. We can move this world, haha. Us.

2 comments:

  1. Shake the world and all its splendor, for it holds not a candle to the light of the fire the burns within you. Time only mares the tunnel vision we have with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time and time and time again. It will not defeat us. We will move mountains, and the distance only makes this stronger.

    ReplyDelete