Sunday, May 22, 2011

Arms to Cradle, Hands to Hold.

I am so jumpy it's insane. I want out. Bipolar, why are you so spontaneous?! And I wonder why I have insomnia, haha. I talk to all these people, all these unique, interesting people. And I see so much good, how is that so? Am I just one to peer innocently into someone's "soul" and tell them they have potential. That they can do great things. I wish someone would explain that to me, tell me I'm worth the space I take up.

I miss you, I really do. Something about you, your sarcasm and witty remarks. You say you've found a key, to one of many doors? I wonder what it could mean. Your vagueness drives me up the wall, but so be it. It amuses me as much as it infuriates me. I wonder, do you ever stop to think of me? Am I anything to you anymore?

Slow piano and dragging feet like zombies. Aren't we born dying? So let's make the most of it, until our flame crackles out. We are but fires, some destructive and dark. Some are warm and comforting. I'd like to think I am a firework, showing the lost candles how bright they can be. Like I said, life is short. Make it worth burning.

2 comments:

  1. A key everyone hopes to find, not found without the help of someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope is a lost thing, bitter and lonely. Assumptions tear us all apart. Mostly those who hope the hardest...

    ReplyDelete